|Altadena Nursery School|
Admissions & Tours
If you would like to apply for membership, please download an application and email it to our Director, Janet Ann Young (firstname.lastname@example.org). Once we receive your application and fee, we will send you a confirmation email with further details about the next steps in the application process.
Please contact our Director (email@example.com) for details on the admissions timeline for Fall 2021.
- Applications are accepted year round.
- For fall enrollment the application deadline for our priority wait list is the last day of February each year.
- Prospective Family Night for families on our wait list is held in early March.
- Visit days are held in Feb-March.
- Acceptance letters are mailed in late March.
Tours at ANS have temporarily been suspended.
Taking a tour of a prospective school for your child is very important. No amount of information on a website or brochure can substitute for seeing how the teachers and children live out the philosophy of a school. And if you are touring a co-op you have the added bonus of seeing workday parents and our staff actively participating and connecting with children.
- Our tours are scheduled on certain days and by reservation only.
- Tours start promptly at 9:30 AM, are about an hour long, and are led by the Director or Membership Chair.
- We strongly encourage you to bring your child to the tour, unless you feel it would be difficult for you or your child. If your child does attend, he/she will be given a nametag and invited to participate in all the activities. Our staff and workday parents will be keeping an eye out for the visiting children and will seek you out if you are needed.
- Before coming for a tour, please review What We Offer and our FAQ.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
Altadena Nursery School is committed to promoting diversity. To this end, we provide an environment welcoming all families, regardless of gender, race, culture, ability, sexual orientation, religion, and family configuration. We are committed to providing this level of diversity and anti bias in all areas of the ANS community in our Children’s Program and in our Hiring Practices.
789 N. Altadena Dr. Pasadena, CA. 91107
Proudly powered by Weebly